Fisher Investments is a privately-held investment management firm who manages portfolios for high-net-worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. CEO Ken Fisher was recognized in 2010 as one of 30 most influential industry figures in last 30 years.* We are one of the largest independent investment advisers with tens of billions of dollars under management, which makes us responsible for the financial futures of tens of thousands of individuals and their families. We understand the importance of our challenge and the impact we can make to people’s lives.
Benefits and Highlights:
Fisher Investments promotes a performance-based culture with potential for lateral and vertical growth. Our highly competitive compensation plan includes complete coverage of monthly medical, dental, and vision premiums (less deductibles), generous paid time off, as well as an exceptional 50% match on 401(k) contributions up to the maximum amount allowed by the IRS.
We are searching for a highly talented Information Security Program Manager to help ensure proper Identity Lifecycle Management for all roles within the firm. This includes user provisioning and data/application access management as well as ensure policies and procedures are followed within the department. This role reports to the Vice President of Information Security.
• Manage Identity Lifecycle as it relates to Information Security which includes provisioning accounts and auditing user activity
• Independently determine access needs for positions across the business
• Create and enforce department policies
• Manage the Identity Management systems including application integration.
• Manage provisioning efforts for internal and external systems.
• Maintain and update process documentation.
• Make recommendations for application integration, role management and data access methods to ensure transparency
• Work with other IT and business users to devise secure access solutions that make business sense.
• Provision users and business units based on proper approvals.
• 7 years minimum experience in Identity Management and user provisioning with a broad range of exposure to all aspects of business planning, systems analysis, and application development.
• 5 years minimum experience with Lifecycle Management and project management.
• Previous management experience preferred
• Windows 2008 administration skills and MS Exchange user management skills.
• Ability to translate information security objectives and business strategic needs.
• Ability to understand and correlate information protection controls to business needs.
• Experience in developing and guiding effective, results-oriented team based projects.
• Knowledge of current security processes and procedures as apply to ISO 27000.
• Working knowledge of Identity Integration and Identity management systems.
• Experience with Sharepoint user management.
• Experience managing access to structured and unstructured data.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
* Thirty for Thirty , Investment Advisor, 5/1/2010.
Fisher Investments is an independent, privately-owned money management firm serving institutions and affluent individuals primarily in North...