Hiring Location: TMone
870 Cottonwood Dr. Suite 600
Dakota Dunes, SD 50749
Pay: $30,000 - $35,000 plus Bonus
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation
Employee Type: Full Time
Requisite Experience: Minimum of 1 year management experience
If you are a motivated and persuasive individual and you are interested in a rewarding new career in technical support of desktop computers, applications and related technology this job is for you. As a Network Support Technician you will be responsible for the installation and testing of computer systems and peripherals, and assist in the day-to-day maintenance and testing of network servers, and associated equipment. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. The position’s responsibilities require independent analyses, communication and problem solving. Work is performed with little supervision and requires initiative and judgment.
As a Network Support Technician, you must be able accurately and swiftly resolve issues and daily tasks. Additional responsibilities for the Network Support Technician position include:
* * Assist with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
* * Configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end user telecommunications hardware/software, telephony devices
* * Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments Perform deployment, administration and security maintenance of Windows Server based intranet server
* * Diagnose hardware and software problems associated with local and wide area network environments, PCs, and software.
* * Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
* * Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
* * Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
* * Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
* * Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements.
* * Provide full desktop support and regular maintenance on individual workstations
* * Other duties as required
As a Network Support Technician with TMone, you must be confident, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. You must also be a team-oriented person who is open minded and willing to learn and who has the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment. It is also vital for your role as a Network Support Technician that you are articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills as communication with clients is required from time to time.
Specific qualifications for the Network Support Technician include:
* * Experience supporting Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 desktop/laptop PCs.
* * Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
* * Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktop and laptop PCs.
* * Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops and Laptops.
* * Windows Server experience
* * Active Directory experience
* * Self-motivated, efficient and learn quickly
* * Strong team player that will promote teamwork and excellent communications.
* * Strong interpersonal skills are also required, since client interactions will be required from time-to-time
* * Ability to work in a professional fast-paced environment
* * High school diploma or GED; college experience or degree a plus
As a Network Support Technician with TMone, you will be part of a young and rapidly growing organization that has been named to Inc. 5000’s list of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. We provide a fun and motivational work environment. We prefer to promote from within, so you will have a multitude of opportunities for growth and advancement to various IT managerial positions. We value and appreciate your hard work and professional dedication as a Network Support Technician and will reward you with a compensation package that includes benefits.
Your benefits as a Network Support Technician will include:
- Health coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
TMone (pronounced T-M-one) is a leading U.S. call center insourcing firm specializing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Customer Service Selling (CSS). Headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa with service delivery centers in Des Moines, Iowa, Dakota Dunes and Spearfish, South Dakota, TMone’s resources are strategically centric to the Midwest. Since its inception in 2003, TMone has adopted an unconventional approach to designing and growing its business. We provide CRM and customer service selling support to businesses across a wide range of industries, including (but not limited to) telecommunications and wireless, energy and utilities, healthcare, publishing, automotive and communications. At TMone we believe in having fun at work and maximizing on the time we have. We are a sales culture with a focus on customer experience so everything we do is a product of our effort to increase service levels through a positive culture and work environment.
Make the most of your talents! Apply now!