Provides financial analysis and support for the IT organization, with particular focus on supporting the CIO and other IT leadership.
- Leads the analysis, development and implementation of financial services for IT planning and control.
- Analyzes and prepares IT budget and develops proposals with supporting documentation and justification.
- Leads analysis on IT financial conditions, business compliance matters and effectiveness of strategies and programs to business objectives, develops recommendations for senior IT leadership team for a variety of business issues.
- Provides financial statements for IT leadership team such as monthly budgets and summary reports.
- Audits and recommends approval on payment for invoices.
- Develops tools and leads the forecasting process for IT
- Performs and assists with cost benefit analysis for internal IT projects as well as business oriented projects.
- Develops and maintains an appropriate pricing model and chargeback scheme for IT services
- Drives common accounting practices and consistent reporting
- Develops financial metrics and conducts audits to ensure compliance
- Ensures the compliance with all federal and state legislations as well as internal policies and procedures.
Work, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
- 6 to 8 years of financial analysis experience including managing team(s) responsible for financial analysis, planning, cost analysis, and financial statements.
- Financial analysis and modeling skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong office computing skills, particularly Excel.
Work, Skills & Abilities Preferred:
- Project Management experience or PMP certification
CarQuest - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
CARQUEST Belts & Hose supplies an assortment of cooling system related parts for automotive and heavy-duty trucks.