Click To View
Merck is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer health products, as well as animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career. Our professionals are passionate about the work they do - bringing Merck's medicines, vaccines and other products to our customers around the world. We listen to our customers carefully to understand their needs, and strive to provide real solutions to help meet those needs.
Currently we have two career opportunities. To be considered for these positions, please visit our career site at www.merck.com/careers to create a profile and submit your resume for the requisition number of the position you want to apply.
Pharmacist (two positions): Requisitions # EMP000357 or EMP000358
- Responsible for training planning, design and deployment/delivery for Sites and Functional areas supporting IPTs (Integrated Production Teams) and COEs (Centers of Excellence) manufacturing structures.
- Creating and maintaining, training processes, including training reporting, tools and materials for, and in collaboration with the Operational, Technical and Regulatory areas.
- Deep understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices and other applicable regulations such as Safety and Environmental.
- Responsible to supervise and/or provide direction to personnel working in training activities.
- Provide consultation in the field of Pharmaceutical Science.
- Maintain a deep understanding on the handling, processing, manufacturing and supply of chemicals.
To be considered for these positions, please visit our career site at www.merck.com/careers to create a profile and submit your resume for the requisition number of these positions: # EMP000357 or EMP000358 Submissions must be completed by Tuesday, January 11, 2011. Only those applications submitted through our Careers website will be accepted for consideration.
- BS or MS in Pharmacy
- License of registered pharmacist
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English is a must.
- Proficiency in the use of Software used for creating training materials.
- This position may require to work second shift or irregular shifts as needed by the business.
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
This listing brought to you by El Nuevo Dia
Monster - 2 years ago