The primary responsibility will be to manage the accuracy of all drug and non-drug inventories. Perform physical inventories and process audits. Responsible for review, audit and reporting on measurement scorecards. Analyze and review the cycle count program. Provide support to the sites inventory teams as well as finance. The position will also help with special projects and integration as needed.
1. Conducting and Facilitating Physical Inventories
2. Researching inventory variance & approve adjustment codes as necessary.
3. Inventory monitoring & process audits
4. Reporting on inventory accuracy measurements- monthly, qtrly and annually
5. Assist with special projects surrounding inventory and integration
- 2-5 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field or 8-11 years of experience without
- 0-2 years of experience with a Master's Degree
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- PC skills, Microsoft Office programs, strong Excel and Access skills. Must be willing to travel approx.
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills
- Self starter
- Experience with cross functional departments to research and resolve issues using innovative solutions.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate departmental and project deadlines
- Understanding of business operations and processes required
- Focus on quality and service
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a heavy workload.
- Strong communication skills that would enable effective explanations of inventory to management
- Ability to take direction on required daily tasks, provide status updates, complete tasks in a timely manner
- Willingness to continuously improve performance based upon constructive feedback from management
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.