Requisition #: DIGM31535
Job Title: Automotive Online Advertising Account Director
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Division: DS - Digital Marketing
Cobalt, a division of ADP, seeks an Interactive Marketing Account Director.
The Interactive Marketing Account Director will represent the interests of the In-Market Retail (iMR) program in the design andexecution of online channel and brand marketing strategies at the regional and local level, and the interests of the brands into the design of iMR programs such as the interaction of the brand site experience and dealer site experience. Their overriding goal will be to maximize the sales Return On Investment (ROI) on brand marketing investment through Tier 1/2/3 campaign alignment, execution, and coordination.
- Participate as a subject matter expert in brand campaign planning and management meetings to insure campaigns are designed for effective online execution at the regional/local level
- Advocate utilization of the online marketing capabilities of the iMR program, and Cobalt, in the brand campaign planning meetings, bringing a focus to local execution and dealer needs
- Represent brand & dealer interests into the design of CID program elements (e.g. dealer site design & content)
- Coordinate regional / local online execution through the CID program resources
- Define and report on regional/local campaign metrics to the brand and CID teams
- Implement strategy for multi-variant testing, continuous improvement and overall regional and local marketing effectiveness
- Create incremental opportunities by extending regional and local marketing footprint into additional media and emerging marketing channels
- Build a trusted and collaborative relationship with brand agency management based upon a clear demarcation of core competencies
(Experience, Skills, Academic): This person needs to be a marketing expert (with particular emphasis in online marketing) capable of bridging from the brand agency world to the world of tier 3 marketing execution. They will need the knowledge, competencies and personality to successfully challenge senior agency staff on their home turf of marketing campaign design - earning their respect and ultimately cooperation. They will need to have above average political / relationship skills to navigate cross-organizational customer politics. The ideal candidate would have been a marketing director/manager at retail who has had an agency stint early in their career. Experience with online marketing, including search and display, is required to bring insights into the traditional marketing conversation. Five years of account management or client facing role is required. Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is one of the largest providers of business outsourcing solutions to employers and vehicle dealerships around the world. We bring 60 years of unrivaled industry experience to the marketplace. Over 80% of the FORTUNE 500 companies and over 90% of the FORTUNE 100 companies use at least one of ADP’s services. ADP serves more than 560,000 organizations in over 60 countries, including nearly 400,000 small business clients and about approximately 26,000 vehicle dealerships. www.ADP.com
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Job Category: Relationship Mgmt
Area of Interest: Client Relationship Mgmt
Locations: Michigan, Ann Arbor
Michigan, Auburn Hills
Michigan, Farmington Hills
Michigan, Grand Rapids
Nearest Major Market: Detroit, Automotive, Automotive, Management, Manager, Marketing, Interactive Marketing, Advertising, Sales, Account Manager, Technology, Mid-Range
ADP - 3 years ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...