is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is the second largest institutional pharmacy company in America. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in over 40 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
is recruiting a
to join our team. This position will be
sponsible for directing workforce in the day to day operations of the pharmacy and managing cost to established goals.
- Controls pharmacy cost to meet or exceed budgeted cost per script.
- Provides the leadership and direction to build an effective team and continually develop associates to improve performance.
- Implements, maintains and reports on core processes.
- Ensures pharmacy compliance with all regulatory requirements including SOX.
- Emphasizes dispensing efficiency and accuracy with the workforce, and manages the dispensing process to exceed the Company's PDO goal.
- Manages the staffing and scheduling process to optimize production and contain labor costs.
- Manages pharmacy personnel issues including hiring, evaluations, discipline and separation, and monitors and approves payroll.
- Approves and submits accounts payable invoices.
- Manages physical inventory levels to meet client requirements and Company goals.
- Implements Company, Region and District policies, processes and initiatives.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
Interested candidates please apply online @
- BA/BS degree in Business required
- BS Pharmacy; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a management/operations role with significant P&L responsibility.
- Multi-site management experience preferred.
- Prior experience in healthcare; LTC experience preferred
- Must have business/financial knowledge
The only time you'll see PharMerica's products is when a nurse hands you a pill in a paper cup. It is the country's...