Guest Services Associate - WorldMark - Harrison, ID
- Greet, register, establish necessary credit for and issue keys appropriately to guests.
- Answer telephones/PBX with proper telephone etiquette and direct calls accordingly.
- Receive guest requests and/or complaints and ensure that appropriate actions have been taken.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to the resort's amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, and directions.
- Communicate with other departments as needed via telephone and two-way radio.
- Completed check-out procedures, computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests as required.
- Make, confirm and cancel reservations for guests or answer a variety of questions for guests pertaining to their reservations.
- Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and performs a bucket check on shift.
- Distributes guest and staff mail and messages as necessary.
- Post charges for faxes, copies or laundry or charges from the food, beverage or convenience store outlets.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of front desk experience in a hospitality/hotel environment.
- Basic office skills helpful including basic math, proper cash handling procedures.
- Reservation software or proven aptitude and familiarity with computers and computer software in general.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard.
United States of America-Idaho-Harrison
Worldmark by Wyndham
Dec 12, 2012, 5:39:03 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A top supplier and marketer of timeshare vacation properties...