Provide administrative support to CEO and other senior leadership team members. Must be able to work under tight time constraints and multitask effortlessly. Must be an ambitious individual who thrives in a fast paced work environment, and have ability to work independently. Accountability and integrity are integral aspects of this position. Individual must be able to set and achieve their own deadlines and objectives .
Daily responsibilities include coordinating meetings, preparing memos, booking travel arrangements, sorting through executive correspondence, preparing presentations and helping with other miscellaneous administrative tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• 3-5 years of high-level administrative assistant experience is required.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Work, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook is required.
• Expert level of written and verbal communication skills and strong decision making are important for this position.
• Individual must be organized, meticulous and punctual.
• Must be willing to start in a standard clerical role until training is complete.
Vapotherm - 30+ days ago
Vapotherm, Inc. is a privately held manufacturer of respiratory care devices for hospitals and home care use based in Stevensville, Maryland...