When it comes to "clean," Ecolab is the world leader, with $5.5 billion in global sales and the respect of customers in more than 160 countries. For eight decades we have developed and marketed cleaning solutions and systems making the world a cleaner, safer, healthier place to live. More than 26,000 Ecolab associates are winning and satisfying new customers every day all over the world.
We are seeking applicants to join our Pest Elimination Team. In this position you will provide timely and cost effective pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to an established route for Ecolab’s Pest Elimination Division, the nation’s commercial industry leader. You’ll provide solutions to your around-the-clock customers including commercial businesses, retail stores, food and beverage processing plants, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, and schools. Make your service and sales expertise work for you with Ecolab Pest Elimination, honored in Food Processing Magazine as the Top Pest Management Company.
- Establish effective working relationships with external/internal customers
- Keep abreast of Ecolab’s product/service offerings and industry conditions, to enhance service/ and sales of pest prevention/elimination solutions
- Educate customers on best practices to identify, eliminate and solve pest problems
- Use technology to manage structural, sanitation and pest issues
- Maintain flexibility to adjust your day to assist customers in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- New associates will go through local, on-the-job training, as well the Pest Training Academy course at our headquarters in St. Paul, MN.
Cities/Area Candidates must reside in: Memphis, TN Metro area
- Possess High School diploma/GED
- Minimum two years work or military experience
- Must have the ability to lift and/or carry 80-100 lbs.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License with and acceptable motor vehicle record (2 years)
- Must be able to work a day/night combination shift; 60% of route is day work & 40% of route is overnight/graveyard work (9/10pm to 5/6am)
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
Cities included in Route: Memphis, TN Metro area
Work Week: M-F
Shift: 60% of route is day work & 40% of route is overnight/graveyard work (9/10pm to 5/6am)
Weekend coverage: Rotating weekends
Income package offered: $32,480 per year plus overtime eligible
- Previous customer service or sales experience
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to sell value-added products to customers
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to provide solutions for customers
- Motivated to work independently
- Effective computer skills necessary for success
- Previous pest elimination industry or route sales experience preferred
Possess or able to obtain required state certification and business licensing
Our benefits go beyond caring for your healththey also provide for your financial well being. For today, we offer medical, dental, life & accident insurance and pre-tax reimbursement accounts. For tomorrow, we help you share in Ecolabs success through a matching 401K and stock ownership opportunities. For your individual needs, we offer you a tuition reimbursement program and voluntary personal plans.
Ecolab is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this position, please click here.
Ecolab - 2 years ago
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...