ASA Automotive Systems is the leading supplier of software solutions to the automotive and tire industry. Seeking a high energy, results driven “hunter” to sell our software and other technology offerings to new business prospects. ASA is headquartered out of Merrimack NH, but this position will be based out of the Meridian, ID office.
ASA is looking for candidates with 2+ years of strong proven high volume Sales experience to small businesses. The ideal candidate would have experience in the retail or service side of the automotive industry and a passion for technology. This position encompasses sales and quota responsibility, with opportunity for growth. There is some minimum travel required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the development of new business in their assigned territory through cold calling, following up on telemarketing leads, and other activities in your territory.
- Quickly identify customer needs and utilize a combination of solution selling techniques to close these deals.
- Effectively manage a sale cycle with small business owners by quickly qualifying, uncovering the customer needs, establishing the value proposition, demonstration, pricing, negotiation and closing.
- Become an industry expert, learn the ASA products and develop a strong value proposition for the product set.
- Establish and maintain qualified sales pipeline and to accurately forecast revenue/bookings while documenting all information in the sales CRM system.
- 2+ years of high volume sales experience to small business owners
- Bachelor Degree
- Demonstrated track record of closing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Automotive aftermarket experience or business software sales experience (both are ideal)
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard