This individual shall provide expertise to facilitate integrating, developing, migrating, and testing mission applications/services in the Capabilities Integration Environment (CIE). The ideal candidate will be able to apply GCSS-AF and other production environment expertise necessary to support application/service developers among a variety of Air Force mission applications. This position will actively supporting the day-to-day technical operation of the CIE, including installation, configuration, and operation of computer servers, provided by the Government used to support testing, performance engineering, development, and integration under this task order. Additionally, this individual shall migrate, integrate, test, develop, configure, install, operate, and maintain CIE customer-supported AIS’s in the CIE’s various zones, and to provide On-call and After Hours support services during non-operating hours, weekends and holidays, as required.
Broad working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems in order to install and support SOA & ERP. Abreast of the latest industry trends, best practices, and developments in enterprise architecture including such skills/products as: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Oracle SOA Suite, Application Server and other Oracle product suites, Web Services integration, WebSphere Application Server, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Database Administration.
Security+ Certification and a Secret Clearance
- Minimum 5 years direct hands on experience with Oracle Database 9i, 10g, 11g in development/test and/or production environments, to include Oracle base version binary installations and patch/upgrade installations
- Minimum 1 year direct hands on experience installing, configuring and managing Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC) databases in development/test and/or production environments
- Direct hands on experience with hot (RMAN) and cold (OS level) backup and point-in-time recovery methods
- Direct hands on experience managing multiple database hosts with multiple database instances on Solaris and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Direct hands on experience managing database hosts and instances via Oracle Grid Control
AAC Inc - 10 months ago