This position is responsible for providing management and oversight of daily Nursing activities to the W6 and W7 units at LDS Hospital. He/she will work in partnership with Nursing leadership and other facility management and departments to ensure the provision of optimal patient care, attainment of financial goals, and development of leaders.
W6 is our Surgical unit and we admit all types of surgeries with the exception of Cardiac surgeries. LDS Hospital is the Bariatric Center of Excellence and we admit 4-5 bariatric surgery patients to the unit each week. We also see many abdominal surgeries, colon surgeries, GYN oncology, etc. There are 35 beds on this unit and the average daily census is 17 patients.
W7 is our Orthopedic unit. 95% of the admissions are elective hip and knee replacement patients. There are 33 beds on this unit and the average daily census is 9-11 patients. LDS Hospital is recognized for providing excellent outcomes for our Joint Replacement patients!
The staff for these two units is a combined team of 34 RN’s, 18 C.N.A.’s, and 6 HUC’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited institution (degree will be verified)
- Utah RN License required, or license eligible
- Nurse Manager experience
- Two years RN work experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Standing, Walking
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...