Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Maintaining / updating client websites
- Creating new websites
- Quality assurance of own work, code testing, cross browser testing, etc.
- Website Code Optimization
- Strong knowledge of today's website standards
- Strong knowledge of:
- The ability to hand write HTML and debug most types of code
- Experience with CMS (Joomla!, Drupal, and Wordpress necessary)
- The want to learn and implement new technologies such as HTML5 & CSS3
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy and implementation
- Research, identify and establish partnerships with authoritative web sites for link-building.
- Top-to-bottom management of SEO campaigns; generating ranking reports, conducting site audits, handling client concerns, etc.
Essential Software Skills
- Participate in Marketing Department meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Request & analyze vender quotes & estimates
- Work with production staff to ensure work is generated correctly
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Contribute, Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Flash a plus but not necessary
- Strong creative skills, with a clearly defined design point of view
- Portfolio of previous work required
- Project management skills including organizing and managing multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task and take direction in a team environment
- Attend off-site and internal client meetings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail and deadline oriented critical
- Must be flexible and adapt/react to change
- Must be organized and able to prioritize
Beyond Spots & Dots Inc. - 23 months ago