Provide exceptional customer service by greeting customers and recommend, select, and help locate merchandise based on customer needs and desires. Obtain or receive merchandise, total bills, accept payment, and make changes for customers in retail store by performing the following duties.
1. Ensure that each Customer receives outstanding Customer Service by providing a customer friendly environment; which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Customer Service.
2. Maintain all merchandising standards, display presentation, signing standards and monitor inventory levels.
3. Perform basic accounting functions, including the following: opening and closing the cash registers, counting money, separating charge slips, coupons and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, preparing deposits, computing sales prices, totaling purchases, receiving and processing cash or credit payment, and performing exchanges.
4. Perform daily work tasks that are in compliance of established procedures, practices, sales, safety, and security from Employee Handbook.
5. Any other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
Previous retail or customer service experience.
Experience with MAS90 computer system.
Ability to complete high quality work while multitasking in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Ability to speak effectively with customers and create a welcoming environment.
Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds. Ability to climb ladders.
Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
Superior Growers Supply, Inc. - 23 months ago