Micro Center is one of the nation’s leading computer and electronics retailers, offering over 35,000 products in large, well-furnished regional stores. We provide the industry's most compelling and customer-oriented shopping environment, with twelve dedicated product and service departments and the most knowledgeable staff in the business. An industry pioneer when we started in 1979 in Columbus, Ohio, we continue to be a dynamic company in a growth industry and have expanded steadily and profitably to a nationwide presence. Join our team and see why the leading consumer magazine rated Micro Center as “the best place to buy a computer!”
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Part Time Warehouse Associate. This position is responsible for loading and unloading merchandise, replenishing stock, performing general store maintenance duties and provide customer service support to other ares of the store as needed.
At Micro Center we demonstrate our commitment to employees through training, career growth and a balance between personal and professional interests. We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, an employee discount and an extensive benefits package that includes options available at group rates for both full-time and part-time associates. For a complete benefit overview and to find out more about the company and our retail locations, please visit our web site at www.microcenter.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Non-smoking work environment. Pre-employment criminal background and substance abuse screening.
Seeking local area applicants only.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Process incoming and outgoing shipments (including pick-packs, backhauls, return-to-vendor merchandise, unloading trucks, etc.).
- Maintain inventory controls and stock counts.
- Assemble floor displays and re-sets.
- Replenish merchandise to the sales floor.
- Assist customers and perform carry-in/-out.
- Perform building maintenance and basic cleaning; maintain store equipment and supplies.
- Support loss prevention program.
- Support other areas of the store as needed.
- Perform other duties and tasks as may be assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent and preferably one year of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Micro Center - 2 years ago
There's nothing small about the way Micro Electronics sets up shop. The company sells computers and consumer electronics through more...