This is a 15-20 hour work week.
* Help Desk - Answer and respond to requests.
* Desktop support Maintain hardware and software on existing desktop equipment, perform software updates.
* Assist with installing New Systems - This includes installing hard drives, network cards, monitor cards and monitors, loading software and training new users on keyboarding, printing and other basic tasks. Most desktop systems are WinXP or Win 7, but we have all operating systems in use including a few DOS and Win9x systems for special applications.
* Basic network support Pull data cables and terminate ends and jacks. Provide basic level of network support and troubleshooting and assist other technicians and network admins.
* Printer support Install, configure and troubleshoot problems with printers.
* Assist with Virus/Malware removal from infected computers.
* Research and help recommend items for purchase when requests come in for new equipment and assist with generating quotes.
* Recycling of old computer equipment.
Preferably 1 year of courses in an IT related college program. Requires the employee to have good communication skills. The employee will work with other employees helping to solve computer related issues.
Chief Industries - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard