Unit Assistant - PCCU, FT, Days
May function in patient care assistant and/or unit secretary role at any given time.
Provides support to the nursing staff and patient care through the direction and guidance of licensed staff and leaders.
Coordinates clerical activities for the unit/staff in coordination with patients, hospital departments, physicians and other customers.
The unit secretary is the focal point of communication on the nursing unit.
- Minimal: High School diploma or GED
- Preferred: Completion of clerical or medical terminology course.
Patient care assistant or certified nurse assistant course completion.
- Minimal: Six months experience in a direct patient care role.
The patient care assistant, certified nurse assistant or other equivalent certification or education may service in lieu of experience.
- Preferred: One year experience as a patient care assistant or unit secretary in an acute care or specialty hospital setting
- Minimal: Current American Heart Association BLS
- Preferred: Patient care assistant, certified nurse assistant, medical assistant or phlebotomy certification
AR-Springdale (Bentonville Region)
Northwest Health System Springdale
Progressive Coronary Care Unit
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 13 months ago