Essilor of America, Inc. (Essilor), is the leading manufacturer and wholesaler of prescription lenses in the United States.
We currently have a Signet Armorlite Brand Sales Consultant career opportunity. The territory is Phoenix, AZ . Living location of the ideal candidate: Phoenix, AZ. Overnight travel is 5%.
The Eye Care Professional Brand Consultant is responsible for achieving sales objectives and growing sales volume for Kodak branded products within targeted accounts in an assigned territory. They are also ultimately responsible for growing our ECP’s business and their customer’s loyalty through the delivery of Signet Armorlite's branded products, marketing strategies, service excellence and technical superiority.
- Sales performance and customer relations
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with the ECP to help them not only grow their branded products sales but their overall business
- Utilizing corporate tools and applications to document, plan, monitor, and meet sales objectives within their territory
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with their lab partners to ensure successful customer relations and achievement of sales objectives
- Consistently achieving established sales goals
- Communicating with Brand Sales Manager on an ongoing basis regarding personal growth, sales results, and plans of action
- Utilizing the knowledge they gain through ride-withs, call-ins and other communication with their Brand Sales Manager to continually improve and meet overall objectives
- Monitors changes in the market and customer base by conducting an analysis to determine account volume, potential and needs.
- Partners with lab partners to achieve sales performance targets.
- Develops and utilizes call schedules and key account business plans to effectively plan territory activities.
- Partner with lab personnel to identify and have in-depth understanding of account opportunities and adjust call schedules and business plans accordingly.
- Trains customer service personnel and partner lab reps on Kodak branded products and promotions.
- Monitors key competitor activities within the Territory, collects competitor price lists and sales materials.
- Communicates with Brand Sales Manager to implement competitive sales strategies.
- Manages Territory sales budget with emphasis on sales volume , Cycle Plan initiatives, travel and account seminars
- Possesses detailed understanding of accounts, opportunities and needs and creates credibility in business planning activities
- Builds and implements a strategy for all accounts and creates in depth strategy for key accounts. Reviews plans with Brand Sales Manager on a quarterly basis.
- Effectively utilizes analytical tools and software applations to manage Territory accounts (iAvenue, mappoint, excel Microsoft office and essbase)
- Uses consultative selling approach with customers that drives sales and establishes long-term business partnership.
- Varies professional selling approach based on segmentation, audience and ECPs’ business approach.
- Conducts highly effective account seminars for large and small audiences.
- Educates and trains the ECP’s to be proficient with dispensing Signet Armorlite's key branded products.
- Helps the ECP
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Anticipates customer needs/issues, addresses proactively, resolves customer issues in a timely manner and uses the opportunity build a stronger relationship. Partners with lab when addressing customer needs while maintaining a professional Signet Armorlite's image.
- Demonstrates an obsession for customer service through customer involvement.
- Uses Sales Meetings, ride-withs, call-ins and the annual review process to identify professional needs and develop skills.
- Effectively completes requested tasks from management and corporate office in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated sales results with 1 to 3 years sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Customer service orientation required. Customer service experience or client relations strongly preferred.
- Must be able to travel
Essilor of America, Inc. - 2 years ago