The Fort Snelling branch has a part-time Teller position available. This position provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous customer service to our members; performs routine member transactions including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers, Visa payments, check cashing and coin processing in an efficient and accurate manner; and enhances our members’ well-being by selling appropriate products and services. This position will also be responsible for balancing and maintaining a cash drawer; maintaining the inventory control of money orders and cashier’s checks; balancing the ATM, when needed; balancing the coin machine on a daily basis; assisting members with questions concerning USFCU products and services; and closing the teller line, when needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (or in active pursuit of with a specified end date)
- 6-months cash handling or teller experience
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Previous PC experience
- Math aptitude, keyboarding and 10 key skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player being flexible and dependable
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while working under pressure
- Work independently while displaying initiative and decision making skills
- Ability to work various hours and locations including Saturday and evening hours as needed
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm; every other Saturday, 8:45am - 1:00pm. Approximately 20 hours per week.
US Federal Credit Union provides a competitive compensation and benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), incentive plans and much more!
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
US Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
1400 Riverwood Drive
Burnsville, MN 55337
US Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
StarTribune - 9 months ago