Sr. Computer Operator
Seattle, WA (98109)
We are currently hiring an experienced Sr. Computer Operator in our Seattle, WA office. As a member of the Operations team you will be responsible for the operation, updates, and installation of computer equipment; process work orders, perform file transfers and generate special forms, reports and checks in accordance with company guidelines, client needs and legislative requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum two to three years experience in the following:
2. High School Diploma or GED required.
- Monitoring the flow, printing and disbursement of special forms, computer reports and checks.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and performing computer and printer maintenance.
- Performing file transfers and installation of new hardware and software.
- Responding to end user requests and providing basic technical support.
- Performing backups and maintenance of tape libraries.
- Monitoring computer jobs and operator messages.
- Experience in compliance with HIPAA and SAS-70 requirements.
3. Associate degree a plus.
Zenith American offers competitive pay and benefits including 401(k) with match, PTO (Paid Time Off), casual dress and more. Send resume and cover letter referencing Job #013-2013 to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to (206) 216-3486. Visit us at www.zenith-american.com . We are an equal opportunity employer.
Zenith American Solutions (formed by the merger of Zenith Administrators and American Benefit Plan Administrators) is a premier, national third-party administrator (TPA) for employee benefit plans. We serve as administrator, manager or technology service vendor for corporate employers, government entities, trade associations, and Taft-Hartley benefit trust funds, through our national network of service centers. We currently have 1200+ employees located in 36 offices across the nation. We combine technology and proven practices with national resources and a local presence for our clients. Come and find out about the great things going on at Zenith American.
Zenith-American - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard