Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Engineer, you will support the agency in conducting system Certification and Accreditation activities in accordance with the Intelligence Community Directives and Joint Air Force, Army and Navy guidelines.
Position Requirements :
Security Requirements : U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS, or TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to an initial and random polygraph.
- Documented experience in IT and IA policy development within a Special Access Program Environment
- Possess 5 – 10 years documented practical experience in IT security
- Possess 3 – 5 years experience in IA
- Possess 3 years experience in a SAP environment
- Associates degree in a technical field such as Information Security, Computer Science, etc.; a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- DoD 8570-1M Information Assurance Level II certification required.
Keywords : Information Assurance, IA, C&A
Minimum of 5-10 years of documented, practical experience in IT security, with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in IA and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a SAP environment. Associate degree in a technical field. Bachelor's degree preferred. Requires an active TS/SCI clearance. Degrees See Qualifications Years of Experience See Qualifications Position Type FT
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 2 years ago
ManTech International Corporation (ManTech) is a provider of technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for...