PaperG is seeking a talented full web stack engineer to build simple solutions that help your
neighborhood businesses reach potential customers online. You'll be leading development on
Flyerboard, an ad platform which is used by 100+ media companies, 1000+ small businesses and
generates millions in revenue. We have a smart team that is always striving to learn and innovate.
If you like doing the same, we would love to have you join the team. In working directly with
the CTO, you'll get a firsthand look at how a successful tech team functions in a startup.
A PaperG Full Stack Engineer works as a key member of the engineering team, helping push Flyerboard to new
heights, allowing more businesses to reach their customers online. We have a smart team that is
always striving to learn and innovate. If you like doing the same, we would love to have you on our
- Write high quality code for a product seen by millions everyday
- Work with product team to develop innovative, highly usable features
- Make architectural decisions to deal with scaling and high availability
Interested in this position? Please send your resume and cover letter to
- Expertise in web services and scripting languages (e.g. PHP, Python)
- Experience with database and caching technology (e.g. MySQL, Redis)
- Comfortable in Linux (e.g. CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu)
- Knowledge of high availability / scalability techniques (e.g. Load Balancing, Messaging)
- Passion for learning and evaluating new technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
paperg - 23 months ago
PaperG is the leader in local display advertising. We strive to make online advertising effective at the local level.
PaperG works with...