DTZ, a UGL company, is a global leader in property services. We provide occupiers and investors around the world with best-in-class, end-to-end property solutions comprised of leasing agency and brokerage, integrated property and facilities management, capital markets, investment and asset management, valuation, building consultancy and project management. In addition, our award winning research and consulting services provide our clients with global and local market knowledge, forecasting and trend analysis to make the best long-term decisions for their continuous success far into the future. DTZ has 47,000 employees including sub-contractors, operating across 217 offices in 52 countries. For further information, visit: www.dtz.com .
Responsible for day-to-day administrative support and organization of the office with an emphasis on proactive planning and follow through. Office Manager must provide internal support focusing on continuous improvement of office process and procedures while acting as a liaison between the local office and DTZ corporate office. The OM must be able to plan, schedule and complete special projects to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
Reporting to: Senior Regional Manager and local Managing Director
Equis Tracking System (ETS):
- Process commission & billing forms, billing checklist, commission change forms, Microsoft CRM, and check requests
- Assist Managing Director in reporting revenues to Brokerage Operations via RFM
- Assist Managing Director in preparation of annual budget for revenue and office services
- Oversee the accounting procedures by acting as a liaison between the local office, DTZ Shared Service Center and the DTZ corporate office
- Process accounting job codes
- Process expense reports in Concur
- Reconciliation of outstanding expenses and job codes
- Review office profit and loss statements for accuracy
- Review office indirect expenses for accuracy
- Accounts Receivable
- Maintain the upkeep of ETS
- Update new hire information
- Track office inventory
- Maintain inventories of materials and supplies through established vendor relationships
- Responsible for all office equipment, supplies and maintenance in office
- Liaison with Administrative Services Manager reporting and office supply issues
- Phone system
- Assist in preparation and production of RFP’s, proposals, presentations, surveys and marketing materials
- Marketing functions
- Organize and promote corporate social responsibility
- Utilizing various software systems and internet research to compile market surveys
- Create, modify and format documents using Microsoft Office programs including letters, proposals and other miscellaneous documents. Work with Word and Publisher templates, styles, macros, and graphic elements such as pictures and org charts.
- Create, modify and format PowerPoint and Publisher presentations and Excel charts.
- Act as editor for proposals and presentations – final review for quality assurance.
- Responsible for creating maps
- New Employees/Interns/Departures
- Liaison between brokers/employees and HR
- Begin/initiate the new hire process of new employee
- Notify HR of any broker/employee status changes
- Payroll issues
- Assist with staffing requirements
- Coordinate annual performance review process
- Upkeep of network with assistance of IS department at DTZ
- Software upgrades/system upgrades
- Provide overview of network/system and basic training to new employees
- Assist all staff in all aspects of software functionality
- General IT support for office
- Upkeep computer lease refresh program
- Maintain “up to date” information for Real Estate Licensing requirements and provide to legal
- Process applications, renewals and transfers as needed
- Maintain records for broker licenses in office and continuing education
- Oversee day to day operations and administrative logistical support functions
- Hiring, training and development of all support staff and interns in the local office
- Delegate work flow to provide adequate support for all brokers
- Provide orientation and office procedure training to new personnel
- Arrange for temporary staffing as needed
- Coach and develop staff
- Plan, schedule and complete special projects to ensure timely and accurate delivery. Act as a representative for the location’s building management, ensure security measures are implemented; phone numbers are kept current, and participate in and keep track of any building activities and procedures.
- Coordinate broker travel arrangements as necessary with American Express Travel
- Attendance on mandatory OM conference calls.
- Direct and maintain the neat and clean appearance of workstations, reception area, conference rooms, kitchen, supplies and work room
- Keep accurate paid time off records, collect and review timesheets for accuracy; forward to payroll department each pay period
Qualified candidates should e-mail resumes to
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of office management experience
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Previous expense management helpful, but not required
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Real estate background helpful, but not required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and changing deadlines in fast paced environment
. Ensure you reference “Office Manager - SF” in the subject line to ensure a prompt review of your resume. Please include recent salary history. Resumes without salary history will not be accepted.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
DTZ Holdings plc is a United Kingdom-based company. The Company is the holding company of a group of companies acting as national and...