- Represents all of the WPP companies working with J&J Pharmaceuticals in the United States
- Established in 2008 as a result of an extensive J&J agency consolidation process Includes virtually all marketing disciplines and audiences such as professional and consumer advertising, professional education, managed access, digital, multicultural marketing, identity and relationship marketing
- Currently partnering with J&J on 16 assignments across 7 categories
- Accesses talent from 26 companies- over 1000 people
- Managed by a central, independent group—the Nucleus
Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide ( www.ogilvychww.com ) —the health behavior experts of Ogilvy & Mather ( www.ogilvy.com ). The group represents the largest assembly of creative talent in the world of healthcare communications with 66 offices across 36 countries and is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY, www.wpp.com ). Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide, provides marketing services including brand identity and development, clinical trial recruitment, digital/interactive services, direct-to-consumer, direct-to-patient, global integration, managed care marketing, market research and analytics, media planning and buying, medical advertising and promotion, medical education, public affairs and relations, relationship marketing, and strategic consulting. The network also offers scientific communications and publications services through a wholly owned separate legal entity. The organization houses and maintains individual Ogilvy CommonHealth and Ogilvy Healthworld brand identities within the marketplace.
Group Digital Copy Supervisor
Produces bold, strategic, persuasive messages that push the envelope. Working closely with an art partner as part of a creative team, you will develop innovative advertising from conception to completion for print, broadcast and online media in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. Supervisory responsibilities and heavy client contact, with potential for growth.
- Develop concepts in all media.
- Write advertising copy in all media.
- Collaborate with senior art personnel to ensure creation of consistent strategies and original advertising.
- Participate in shaping strategy.
- Detect vital disconnects and inform senior creative personnel prior to beginning copy.
- Deliver presentations to senior creative, account personnel and clients.
- Work hand-in-hand with a senior art partner to create outstanding work that is also strategically sound.
- Create and complete projects on time and within budget constraints.
- Research new data, trends and developments within market.
- Demonstrate an appropriate level of referencing experience in order to support claims both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- Writing in all media required.
- Must have digital experience.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great working environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide - 19 months ago