ACCO Brands Corporation, one of the world’s largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of over $1.3 billion, is seeking a Distribution 2 Associate in our Booneville, MS facility.Responsible for: loading outgoing trucks, and specific material handling duties using a double-deep reach truck. Local candidates only.
- May be required to perform job related duties of a Distribution Associate I along with duties listed below.
- Operate a Reach Truck.
- Load trailers with a forklift.
- Keep track of all daily transactions and turn in to management.
- Operate personal computer equipment and RF (radio frequency) hand held wands.
- Read load sheets and direct pullers where to stage loads.
- Pull all Big Boards to load truck.
- Pull small drops and wrapped pallets as directed.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations as well as Company rules and policies.
- Work overtime as required.
- Maintain satisfactory performance levels.
- Assist in special projects as required.
- Participate in process improvement teams.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Required to have a high school diploma or GED.
- Preferred but not required to be certified to operate the mechanical power lift devices such as forklift, pallet truck.
- Able to operate personal computer equipment and RF (radio frequency) hand held wand.
- Requires physical effort working with heavy weights, up to 60 pounds, frequently.
ACCO Brands Corporation markets products in over 100 countries across the globe through our own sales force and distribution networks.
A global office products powerhouse, our leading brands help people work better in every workspace, everywhere. You know these indispensable products as Wilson Jones binders ... Swingline staplers and punches ... Day-Timer personal organizers ... Quartet white boards and easels... Kensington computer accessories... and more... Under the GBC banner, ACCO Brands is also a leader in serving professional printers, government and corporate markets, providing print finishing, laminating and commercial binding equipment.
After more than 100 years of leadership in the office products industry, we look forward to continuing our tradition by hiring talented individuals guided by a spirit of innovation.
ACCO Brands Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ACCO Brands - 22 months ago