Xenia Systems is seeking an MS SQL DBA to support the Systems & Integration Directorate of a large government agency in the engineering and operational support of a very large enterprise SharePoint environment. The division consists of government and contractor PMs, analysts, designers, developers, engineers, and database administrators. The candidate will be responsible for database operations and maintenance of multiple SharePoint farms.
The DBA will be part of a team building and supporting custom SharePoint Solutions in large, critical SharePoint farms. The DBA will be responsible for the care and maintenance of the back end SQL server databases supporting the SharePoint farm.
Clearance : Secret
- 5+ years experience database analysis/design/administration and programming/architecting using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 DBMS.
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS a plus.
- Experience utilizing and implementing MS SharePoint a plus.
- At least 3 years of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 development using stored procedures, functions and general database design in standard query language (SQL).
- Experience with log shipping and backups/restores
- Knowledge of VMWare and SANs
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture concepts
- 3+ years of database performance tuning
- 5+ years deploying Windows Server-based distributed application architectures.
- 3+ years creating ERD Models; Logical/Physical Models
Xenia Systems - 2 years ago