At Aeroflex our goal is to identify and develop our most important asset, our
people. We seek to
hire talented employees, provide them with the right expectations of their job,
and reward and
recognize them for their contributions.
We believe in creating a learning environment where employees have the
opportunity to continue
their own personal growth and development.
We are firmly dedicated to the continued prosperity of Aeroflex and are
always looking for
talented individuals to join our team. It is our goal to treat each employee
and dignity and realize the importance in earning your trust and confidence in
Aeroflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to attract and retain the best qualified personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, age, disability, status as a disabled Veteran or Veteran of the Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated or other protected Veteran or any other prohibited basis.
Aeroflex Incorporated and its subsidiaries provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities where appropriate. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the local HR department of the facility to which you are applying to for assistance.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case by case basis.
This policy applies to all applicants and employees and includes all
conditions of employment.
Buyer / Stockroom Clerk
Number of Positions:
This entry level buying position will include placing purchase orders of moderate value, risk and complexity to meet production schedules as well as general company needs. Interface with suppliers and internally with department managers and general staff to meet company objectives. Complete all assignments in accordance with company policy.
Stockroom clerk will include, but not be limited to; data entry, packing & labeling, receiving, shipping and inventory control.
This position requires administrative, analytical and computer skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Run daily reports to maintain system inventory levels & vendor due dates
- Initiate purchase order requisitions for Inventory replenishment, company supplies & all outsourced product
- Generate purchase orders and send to Suppliers, obtaining supplier confirmations and update PO accordingly in the system.
- Monitor Open Purchase Order Report/ Stock Status report to expedite
- Resolve any issues surrounding purchases (delivery schedule, receiving, invoicing).
- Ensure all requisitions are in compliance with Purchasing and company SOP’s
- Receiving of incoming product, and distribution to correct employees & departments
- Packing & labeling of shipments, ensuring customer orders meet government & customer specifications
- Shipping of all out going product, in accordance with customer, company & government requirements
- Special projects and tasks as assigned by management and production control
To apply, please submit a resume via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Prefer experience in purchasing, but willing to train the right candidate
- Prefer experience with web based ordering and navigation
- Experience with Microsoft, Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior
- Detail orientated, able to work on your own and able to multi-task
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Experience with UPS & FED EX systems a plus
Aeroflex Incorporated - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard