- High School Diploma
- Proven sales track record with bank products, including success with outbound calling efforts
- 2 years proven sales experience with investment and insurance products
- 2 years customer service experience
- Life and Health Insurance License and FINRA Series 6 & 63 licenses required Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, First Niagara’s Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements
- Listen to customer’s needs and recommend the appropriate product
- Work closely with the FNSI Financial Consultant on joint customer appointments, branch training and generating branch referrals
- Provide coaching and training to branch employees, both licensed and non-licensed, on a regular basis
- Must adhere to all regulatory and compliance guidelines and must maintain all appropriate licenses and professional designations
- Must be able to work flexible hours and Saturday and Sunday hours if applicable at branches assigned
- Participate in various sell programs such as campaigns, call nights, and referrals.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Sell and referral by applying the knowledge of bank products, services, policies and regulatory policies.
A lot of water and a few barrels have gone over Niagara Falls since First Niagara Bank was founded. Tracing its roots to 1870, the flagship...