The Software Change Control Representative plays an integral part in the change management process for system implementations and ongoing maintenance activities of the Company's information systems. This position is primarily responsible for working with managers, application owners, application programmers, database administrators, business analysts and others to ensure application code changes are migrated correctly between various application instances. This individual is responsible for changes in all applications supported by Corporate Systems and Programming.
- A Bachelors degree with an emphasis in information services or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience supporting or auditing internal controls, software quality assurance, SDLC, or process improvement efforts;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to compose high-quality technical writing with limited editorial review;
- Experience administering source code repositories such as PVCS, SourceSafe, Subversion, or Clearcase is a plus;
- Experience with Oracle GRC, Configuration Control Governor, or Application Access Control Governor applications is a plus.