Goldbelt Eagle, LLC is looking for a HVACR Technician 3 to work on a temporary basis, in our Morgantown, WV, location. This individual will perform simple and routine as well as some non-routine tasks or tests within, but not necessarily limited to, the area of HVACR maintenance and installation. May provide limited guidance and/or on-the-job assistance to lateral and lower level Technicians for work on simple/routine or more complex assignments.
This individual will also be responsible for:
- Installing, servicing and repairing environmental-control systems, utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory, pipefitting, soldering, braising, and structural layout.
- Mounting compressor and condenser units on platform or floor, using hand tools following blueprints or engineering specifications.
- Fabricating, assembling and installing duct work and chassis parts, using portable metalworking tools.
- Performing troubleshooting and repair/replacement of motors and motor controls.
- Working safely with systems operating at 480 volts.
- Performing maintenance using oral and/or written instructions.
- Performing troubleshooting/problem identification and resolution of a routine nature.
- Responding to various types of emergencies and provide assistance as appropriate based on skills, knowledge, and ability.
- Performing other site support tasks incidental to HVACR maintenance assignments.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, skills)
- Associates degree in HVACR related field.
- 5+ years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge in HVACR maintenance and installation.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software programs.
- Possess current HVACR electrician card and refrigerant handling license in accordance with State regulations and union rules.
Goldbelt, Inc. - 2 years ago