Oracle Financials Business Systems Analyst
About Hitachi Consulting Corporation
As Hitachi, Ltd.'s global consulting company, with operations throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
Its client base includes 35 percent of the Fortune 100 and 25 percent of the Global 100, along with many mid-market leaders. With offices throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting employs more than 5,000 professionals across 13 countries with delivery centers in India (Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad), China (Guangzhou) and the United States (Fargo, North Dakota) to offer global delivery scale. For more information, visit www.hitachiconsulting.com.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd., (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 320,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2011 (ended March 31, 2012) consolidated revenues totaled 9,665 billion yen ($117.8 billion). Hitachi will focus more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes information and telecommunication systems, power systems, environmental, industrial and transportation systems, and social and urban systems, as well as the sophisticated materials and key devices that support them. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com.
Seattle, WA Metro or the ability to relocate to the Seattle area
- Configuration of Oracle CRM modules
- Integration experience of CRM modules with Distribution modules.
- Co-ordinate with Oracle for any product related issues.
- Co-ordinate with technical consultant if any customizations are required.
- Conduct CRP’s, UAT and train end users.
- Experience in both implementation and support engagements
- Should have worked in an on-site/offshore delivery model.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Oracle EBS, specifically around CRM modules expertise including recent hands on experience in the following Modules: Depot Repair, Install Base, Teleservices, Contact Center, CRM Foundation
- Working knowledge of the following distribution modules and their integration points with the CRM modules above (Order Management, Inventory, BOM, WIP)
- Experience working in an on/offshore delivery model
- Experience in implementation and support engagements
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to resolve business and functional issues
- Prior application support experience.
's Degree in engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a related technical field preferred
· Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States may be required to meet client needs and timetables
· Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
· Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V