Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Job title: Reimbursement Supervisor
- Manage Health Economics & Reimbursement issues including Price & Reimbursement submissions, HTA submissions and market access related issues for dedicated business units
- Develop and implement Health Economics & Reimbursement strategy for dedicated business units
- Liaise closely with various external & internal partners: HIRA, NECA, NHIC, dedicated business units, regulatory affairs, regional Health Economics & Market Access team
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu
- Education: Undergraduate. Healthcare related major is preferred.
- Professional Experience: At least 6 years of experience in Reimbursement in the medical device industry, pharmaceutical industry, other healthcare industry, or government.
- Good knowledge of Korea health care systems and reimbursement environment
- Able to interpret and use medical and Helath Economics literature
- Good communication and networking skills
- Good computer skills
- Language: Fluence in English; native Korean
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Job Function: Regulatory Affairs
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies - 18 months ago
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -...