Senior Associate: Accounting / Payroll Tax / Sterling, VA
Accounting and Payroll
Remote Work Authorized
Feb 12, 2013, 1:37:54 PM
Essential Job Functions
This position, within the Payroll Tax organization, is responsible for one half of all state and local payroll withholding tax filings for approximately ten corporate entities.
- Process state and local payroll withholding tax filings and payments, including preparation of required forms and payment.
- Filing frequencies include semi-weekly, semi-monthly, and quarterly.
- Payment methods include ACH Credit, ACH Debit, and check.
- Run and analyze payroll reconciliation reports to document filings and support payments.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets and complete file records of all transactions.
- Prepare and file all required quarterly and annual reconciliations of taxes withheld, filed, and paid.
- Perform all year-end filings to include tax reconciliation forms and state/local W-2 wage statements.
- Review, research, and prepare responses to correspondence received from taxing authorities, including interaction by telephone, e-mail, or regular mail, as required.
- Must be able to work overtime as required to meet deadlines, especially at year end.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Six or more years of finance administration experience
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles
- Experience working with bookkeeping
- Experience working with financial software packages
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Communication skills to interface with company employees
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
CSC est l’un des leaders mondiaux dans le conseil ainsi que dans la mise en oeuvre, pour les entreprises, de solutions et de services fondés...