Windows 7 Deployment Technician needed for a project mid to late March 2013.
Shift Hours: Weekdays (4 p.m. - 1am) depending on migration deployment schedule. Schedule may also include weekends.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
**CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity**
- 2 - 3 years of related experience
- Windows 7 Deployment experience required
- Experience working with large quantities of PC refreshes
- A+ certification required
- Must own a vehicle and cellphone
- Shift hours are mandatory of 4pm to 1am.
CompuCom - 17 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...