At Zenithmedia we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that client' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
Zenithmedia is searching for Local Broadcast Media Negotiators for our New York office.
Our Local Broadcast Negotiators are primarily responsible for negotiating, purchasing and maintaing local television activity for Zenith clients in assigned markets.
- Negotiate and purchase local broadcast activity efficiently and effectively
- Maintain market profile and rate history
- Estimate delivery for all target demographics
- Adhere to each client’s guidelines
- Pursue value added opportunities
- Maintain confirmation of purchase, schedules, budgets, and reconciliation of station billing
- Monitor performance of buys using current rating information. Re-negotiate buys or secure bonus weight for underdelivery
- Evaluate post-analyses and secure bonus weight for any underdeliveries
- Meet all due dates for buys, post-analyses, and assigned projects
- Communicate regularly with national television representatives and station management
- Travel to local market to solidify agency/station relationship pr negotiate client activity
- Advise supervisors of marketplace conditions and special program opportunities
- Assist in development of cost per points, competitive checks and group projects
- Maintain activity log
- Assist in training and development of buyer and junior buyer
- Receive and sustain training in computer proficiency (Donovan, Excel, Word, etc.)
ZenithOptimedia, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and our culture.
- 2+ years of negotiating experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
- Strong negotiator
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint; Donovan Data Systems
Please forward resumes to email@example.com .
Monster - 4 years ago