LifeSpa Department Head-VES00122
Life Time Fitness is currently seeking an experienced LifeSpa Department Head to drive success in our full service salon and spa.
As a LifeSpa Department Head, you will you will manage the LifeSpa team and provide leadership, coaching, development, and direction to all team members. Drive accountability to ensure financial success and provide an exceptional guest experience in a professional atmosphere.
LifeSpa offers a selection of product lines for their guests. These salon products may include: AVEDA, Bumble & Bumble, Kerastase, Wella Color, Moroccan Oil, Sebastian, and for nails CND, OPI and SpaRitual.
- Use your spa and salon expertise to manage all aspects of the LifeSpa.
- Monitor LifeSpa profit and loss statement and make necessary adjustments based on budgetary guidelines. Strong administrative, operational and computer skills are required for this position.
- Utilize your superior customer service skills and extensive managerial experience to develop strong relationships with members while leading a winning team.
- Continually mentor, motivate and inspire your team to provide a member experience of uncompromising quality.
- Represent LifeSpa by promoting our programs, products, and services while maintaining an inviting, community-like environment for members and your team of technicians.
- Uphold the LifeSpa Mission, Vision and Core Values to support your team of technicians in consistently increasing guest retention and service sales and maintaining minimum retail sales goals.
- Previous Salon, Spa, Hospitality or Retail leadership experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong professional presentation, technical ability and relationship building
- Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth
- Willing to travel for a minimum of five days immediately upon start date and/or date of hire
Primary Location: : AL-Vestavia Hills
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Life Time Fitness - 5 months ago