• The Investment Operations Outsourcing (IOO) department supports back and middle office functions for multiple investment managers on a single platform across multiple locations world-wide.
• The role will primarily be focused on foreign exchange related activity and is client-facing (i.e working with external investment management houses) as it is internally focused (i.e working with in-house technology partners, operational areas, management and product development).
Serves as main reporting contact for the client for all foreign exchange issues and processes. Demonstrates excellent analytical, consultative, communication and decision making skills. Focuses on resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines and/or processes. Full ownership for reports and/or procedures.
Must have a good understanding of Fundmaster and Passport, strong communication skills, and a fluid understanding of the Northern Trust organization.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to identify issues and put forward solutions
• Pro-active approach to accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent command of written English
• Can-do attitude
• Proficient user of Microsoft Project, Visio, Powerpoint, Excel and Word
This individual will:
- Focus on resolution of complex transactions
- Serve as the reporting contact for the client, interacting directly with the client regarding reporting questions, education, and additional needs
- Liaise with operation partners to ensure proper procedures are established and documented
- Provide management with metrics as directed
• 3 - 5 years of financial experience
• Investment management experience a plus
Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) is a global leader in delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary...