Mobile Certification Lab Conformance Test Automation Engineer
Job Description: This position is for the Intel Mobile Certification Lab Conformance Engineer as part of the Standards & Advanced Technology Division within Intel's Mobile and Communications Group. The successful candidate should have experience working in development and implementation of test automation and tools for testing and validation in the mobility domain with Android and/or Windows platforms. The candidate will be responsible for providing automation capabilities to test strategy and methodology for official GCF/PTCRB conformance testing of Intel's GSM/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE wireless modules and devices.
- Candidate should possess a B.A/B.S. degree plus a minimum of five years of industry experience.
- 2+ years of Android and/or Windows platform fundamentals
- 2+ years Experience developing shell scripts in Unix or Linux platforms
- 2+ years Experience with test automation, scripting and tools such as TTCN, Perl, Python, REXX
- 2+ years Experience in network programming (such as TCP/IP networking, socket communication)
- 2+ years Experience with design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types
- 2+ years Experience in web development. Ability to create custom web applications with SQL/MySQL backend to manage large amount of test reports, test requests, etc.
- Working knowledge of software engineering development process and project life cycle, software processes and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work as part of a multi-site team
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Experience in automating test equipment (SCPI command interface), such as: programmable power supplies, programmable USB switches, programmable digital attenuators, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, etc.
- Experience with GCF/PTCRB conformance equipment and testing
- Good knowledge of mobile broadband/cellular (2G/3G- GGE, UMTS, WCDMA) protocols and infrastructure
- Experience in integration/testing of mobile broadband and/or cellular devices
- Good knowledge of LTE protocol is a big advantage
- Experience or working knowledge in VBA
Jul 2, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...