As we continue to grow, we are always on the lookout for new team members. The nature of our business allows us to offer an independent and flexible work environment for reliable, organized animal lovers with excellent time management skills. We are currently hiring pet sitters in the West Oklahoma City/Yukon area.
Our assignments provide an incredible opportunity to spend time with a variety of animals on a part-time basis to supplement an existing income. Assignments range from visiting pets while their parents work or travel, to staying overnight at a clients home to insure the safety of their pet and household. Applicants should be aware that this type of work is a big responsibility living, breathing animals will be relying on you to be a punctual, organized and competent care giver. Trustworthiness, plenty of common sense, and an ability to follow detailed instructions are key criteria to working with us. Previous pet care experience, ideally dog walking, pet sitting, volunteering in a shelter, or working at a doggy daycare, kennel, or veterinarians office is a plus.
This is an Independent Contractor position and there is no guarantee of work/assignments. We work when our clients request services.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a professional pet sitter and meet ALL the requirements , please review our current openings and fill out our application at http://careypet.com/join-our-team/ .Only applicants who respond exactly as requested will be considered.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
- Pet Sitters must be available 365 days a year; 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. Holiday and weekend work are a must.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Access to the internet with email account and ability to check email several times a day
- Personal cell phone, Smart phone preferred
- Reliable, insured transportation
- Commitment to a flexible schedule of availability and follow-through with assigned jobs
- Ability to solve problems in unusual or different circumstances
- Willingness to clean up after pets as necessary and as directed by management and/or clients
- Physically capable of providing care to a variety of sizes and breeds of pets
- Available to work within a five to ten mile radius of home address
- Successful completion of a background check and personality assessment are mandatory.
Only applicants who respond exactly as requested will be considered.
Compensation starts at $8.50 for every completed 30 minute visit.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Carey Pet & Home Care - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard