Description of Environment:
Working with PSA Healthcare provides a unique opportunity for you to work in a personalized, one-on-one setting with a patient in their own home where you will get to deliver the type of individualized and specialized care that you desire.
For those in the homecare industry, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing the difference you are making in your patient's and family members' lives on a day to day basis. PSA offers a variety of assignments and shifts that will give you that chance to make a difference! We have direct care opportunities ranging from low to high acuity patients.
Be part of the strongest clinical team in home health; participate in education, professional collaboration and other developmental opportunities and work knowing you have the support & leadership of world class clinicians working along side you in your community.
- Responsible for assisting the patient with assigned tasks according to the care plan
- Bathing, Grooming, Dressing (includes braces and prosthesis)
- Skin care and nail care (excludes cutting of nails)
- Ambulation/transfer assistance
- I&O monitoring
- Range of motion exercises
- Vital Signs and weights
- Catheter and bowel care
- Meal preparation and assisting with dietary and nutritional needs
- General light housekeeping, laundry, and shopping specific to patient
- Observes and reports significant changes in patient's condition to supervisor
- Completes all documentation upon completion of shift
- Processes time according to policy
- Turns in documentation on a weekly basis
- Accompanies the patient to medical providers
- Maintains a mature and responsible relationship with staff, patients, and families
- Assists with wheelchairs and other medical equipment and devices (non-life support)
PSA Healthcare - 19 months ago