- Pick up trash throughout the store, replace trash can liners, wash windows, sweep and mop floors , clean common areas, spot paint where needed, clean and store walk off mats when necessary, vacuum carpeted areas regularly.
- Do minor repairs such as patching walls, preventive maintenance on the material handling equipment and changing burnt out light bulbs.
- Clean restrooms daily including all fixtures, walls, partitions, floors, vents and mirrors. Also replenish all restroom supplies.
- Address all spills and hazardous conditions immediately, including wet floors, spills of all types, dangerous overstocks and any other unsafe condition.
- Wash windows and doors, sidewalks and truck bays swept and hosed down, batons washed/painted, debris picked up at all times.
- Retrieve shopping carts from the parking lot and inside the store, then store in their proper location.
- Responsible for the proper inventorying, storage, preparation of order list and organization of all maintenance supplies.
**Please note that we recruit for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time.
- Minor mechanical, electrical and plumbing ability preferred
- Able to use various cleaners and chemicals
- Able to operate machinery bailer, compactor, pallet jack
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Toys"R"Us, Inc.!
Store Team Member
Olathe, KS TRU
14680 S. Flaming Road
Toys R Us - 15 months ago
Toys“R”Us, Inc. is the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping...