Exand your skills and work on fresh and challenging content every day at Concept Systems!
Worth with a technically diversified and highly knowledgeable team in an autonomous work environment that rewards innovation!
Concept Systems solves controls challenges in numerous industries and specializes in PLC and DCS based controls, motion control, vision inspection, robotic technologies and PC/database systems. The varied technical content is implemented on systems that range in size from greenfield facilities, OEM retrofits, and turnkey machinery to small machine center upgrades.
Sales Engineers at Concept Systems have the unique opportunity to be involved in identifying and defining custom automation solutions with customers in a variety industries involving many different types of applications. You will be involved in qualifying customers, identifying automation challenges, working with our engineering team to develop a solution that is right for the customer, presenting the solution to the customer and then negotiating and closing the system sale.
The territory for this position includes the southern half Oregon, and all of California and Nevada.
Sales Engineers at Concept Systems are continuously challenged and are able to work on several active opportunities concurrently. To foster innovation and growth, they are in a supportive and interactive working environment that allows for brainstorming and bouncing ideas off of one another, resulting in inspired customer solutions and personal career growth. Concept Systems is best in class in terms of organization and management and stands above other integrators with a 96% employee satisfaction rating as measured by an independent third party.
Submit your resume now for this rewarding opportunity!
Now for the standard stuff:
- Develop new leads
- Develop and foster new relationships
- Maintain and develop existing relationships
- Prepare presentations to customers
- Work with the customer to evaluate their technical needs and develop a complete system solution
- Work with the customer to understand the business drivers for their projects
- Develop proposals that clearly define the unique value proposition being offered by Concept Systems
- Manage the proposal process
- Fast and courteous response to service and support issues
- Negotiate orders and other commercial terms
- Update CRM with sales information as applicable
- Participate in technical and sales training
- Attend trade shows as applicable
- Meet established sales targets
- Meet lead and sales metrics as established by the VP of Sales & Marketing
- Ensure prompt customer service and complete customer satisfaction
Education and/or Experience
- Experienced sales engineer with proven ability
- Knowledge of electrical control components and capabilities of relevant controls platforms
- Knowledge of the business drivers in the manufacturing sector
- Be both motivated and passionate about the systems integration business and dedicated to an ongoing challenge of promoting the Company, technology and products
- Knowledge of competitors' products and capabilities a plus
- Personable with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- Strong sense of ethics
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- B.S. Degree in engineering-related field preferred
- Over 5 years of experience in the sales of control systems or related automation experience
- Travel to support project and sales requirements
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Passport
Concept Systems offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, flexible spending, matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, profit sharing, and company paid training - in addition to a professional and business casual work environment.
Concept Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer