J. A. King & Co. is growing by leaps and bounds and is recruiting a SiteSupervisor for one of our Embedded location. We are looking for a person who has anunwavering persistence, commitment, passion and enthusiasm for this work. We are a fast paced, growing Industrial Measurement Company with a great environment and benefits. J.A. King & Co. is a third generation Family Business that Sells, Services, and Engineers all types of Industrial Measurement Equipment.
The Site Supervisor’s position is embedded in one of our Customer’s facility and is the primary liaison with theSite Manager and with J.A. King’s on-site embedded employees. In this Management positionquality experience and leadership capabilities are necessary.
Please check out our website at www.jaking.com for more information.
We demand quite a bit from our people. Our breadth of products and services mean that we have a very popular value proposition, but it also means there are not any excuses for poor performance. We are looking for someone who knows how to manage a diversified team in a fast paced, multi shift manufacturing environment and would like to join a team that is growing and continues to focus on growth.
Manage the day-to-day operation and scope of work defined for thefacility. Ensure staff development by identifying and providing the training needed forspecific task, ensuring proper resources (people and equipment) are available andimplement the requirements of One Quality System.
- Manage the Inspection, Data collection and Productivity activities for the QC functions
- Train and develop staff to provide strong depth and technical ability
- Work with the Site Manager to set and implement measures to ensure growth and profitability
- Interface monthly with our customer to review quality performance and KPI’s
- Assist with the compliance to our One Quality System to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025
- Make certain that all the team members are performing with the mission, compass, and value system
- Perform database maintenance and process changes as required.
- Maintain personnel files to include training records, performance reviews and disciplinary items
- Prepare and submit weekly and or monthly reports as required
- Assist customer with data and support during their Quality Audits
J.A. King & Company will provide:
Uniforms and Safety Shoes
Medical and Dental Benefits
Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
Salary $32K - $34K
Please click or copy and paste link below to apply: