Position Title: Graphic Artist or Graphic Designer
Job Duration: 6 months+
Tax Terms: W2
Location: San Francisco, CA ( Open for remote work)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a Designer to help us with eBooks layouts and creative for social channels.
- We are a company whose primary audience is other companies, yet we like to take a fun and friendly approach to our business marketing. Y
- ou would support the Social Content team in creating a series of eBooks and social posts.
- We are looking for work that is creative, memorable and cuts thorough the various other communications that our internal and external audiences receive daily.
- In this role, you will take projects from concept through completion, producing advertising, collateral, assets, templates, and graphics.
- This role requires you to work with tight timelines, cross-functional teams across the organization, self-managing a high number of tasks and competing priorities.
- Develop social posts for Facebook and eBooks templates
- Establish design standards and ensure proper application of those standards across all CFL product portfolios.
- Work with content producers and suppliers to ensure that design, quality, and timelines are successfully completed to specification.
- Maintain design assets such as image repositories and templates.
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite 4 or 5 including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Proficiency building customer-facing corporate content.
- Strong time management, communication, and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Proven ability to meet project timelines with quality results.
- Social media design experience a plus.
Akraya Inc - 30+ days ago
Akraya is a fast growing software-solutions provider headquartered in Bay Area, California, USA with global offshore delivery center in Mumb...