Do you want to work for the leader in the outdoor industry? Then apply today to join the Cabela’s team. Cabela’s has an opening for a
Learning and Development Manager in the Human Resources department
at our corporate office in Sidney, NE.
This position oversees the delivery and implementation of leadership and development training programs while partnering with cross-functional business leaders to ensure that continuous employee development is consistent with business initiatives.
• Manage course development process from design to completion. Recommend and develop learning and performance support tools that will enable both new and tenured employees to acquire the knowledge and skills they need to perform efficiently in their role. Design, develop and deliver high quality, sustainable learning solutions that increase performance and retention of Cabela's leaders. Develop innovative solutions that build critical skills and competencies required to achieve measurable business results.
• Set and implement standards for training delivery. Effectively utilize various learning methodologies in instructional design, such as: instructor led training (ILT), leader-led learning, self-study, blended learning and e-leaming. Ensures that learning opportunities are presented consistently and in the most effective/efficient manner. Maintains advanced level knowledge and skills regarding Adult Learning and e-Learning principles, including developments and trends as they emerge.
• Develops relationships with cross-functional business leaders to ensure that training is properly aligned with, and supporting of, business initiatives. Partners with other Learning Managers to review existing programs and current delivery methods; develops recommendations to improve program content, instructional design, and delivery. Influences leaders and key stakeholders to view people development as a competitive advantage.
• Identify and secure appropriate sponsorship to ensure program content remains current and implementation meets the needs of the target audience.
• Manage the development of the Cabela's competency model which includes: comprehensive assessments and development tools for each competency. Link goals, skills and processes to the overall mission, vision and strategy of Cabela's. Conduct research and analysis of industry best practices in regards to organizational development strategies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
2-4+ years of experience
2 HR Program Specialists Learning & Development Facilitator
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, profit sharing, health and dental coverage for you and your family, relocation assistance, and employee discounts.
Cabela's Inc. - 30+ days ago
Cabela's is a hunter's and fisherman's Disneyland. The seller of outdoor sporting goods operates about 35 stores in 20-plus U...