RainKing Solutions is an innovative and entrepreneurial technology firm that provides one-of-a-kind IT intelligence on technology executives and cutting-edge technology trends within Fortune 1,000 companies, mid-size firms, and higher education institutions to technology vendors that license our software and database. The Research department collects data from technology decision makers across the United States, Canada, and Europe. As RainKing continues to grow throughout 2012 and beyond we are seeking to hire employees with a track record of consistent excellence.
The International Research Intern serves as support for our international research efforts and operations. The Intern will conduct secondary research and work closely with the Director of Data Management and QA and Assistant Director of International Research to ensure the accuracy and legitimacy of our data. Additionally, the Intern will work closely with all of the teams comprising the Research department in the course of their work.
The Education plan will be worked out between the Intern, the Director, and the Intern’s college.
The individual in this position will be responsible for:
- Obtaining information about IT budgets, and organizational structure
- Following up on major mergers and acquisitions
- Data entry, analysis, and reconciliation
Please note this is a paid internship at $10/Hour. Benefits include casual dress, strong social network, Metro reimbursement/parking, and opportunities for advancement.
- Maintain fluency (Written/Verbal) in German and/or French, in addition to English
- Superb time management skills
- Strong writing ability
- A background in technology is not required – on the job training is provided
- Must be currently enrolled at a four-year College or University.
- Must be able to work afternoons 2-6 P.M., preferably 20-25 hours/week