The primary function of this position is to help execute overall objectives and strategies of Partner Marketing. Responsible for executing innovative integrated marketing initiatives to secure distribution, drive distributor and Viacom revenues, reinforce the value of the Viacom Media Network Brands and increase ratings.
- Support the Manager and/or Director of Partner Marketing to help create, manage, and execute integrated marketing promotions with emerging digital distribution partners (e.g. Hulu Plus, Amazon, Xbox, Apple, Samsung etc.)
- Recommend initiatives based on understanding and identifying the digital industry trends that will affect network distribution and marketing plans in the short and long-term
- Write creative briefs for all creative (e.g. video, online display, and social media) and oversee the execution and distribution of materials in partnership with creative teams at the channel or outside vendors for assigned projects.
- Liaison with vendors associated to projects (e.g. promotion fulfillment, social media campaigns, etc).
- Manage budgets associated with projects and submit invoices for the team.
- Protect and maximize all Viacom Media Networks’ brand presence in the emerging digital landscape and ensure they meet the standards of both the brand and digital partner.
- Responsible for the collection and delivery of programming assets (copy, footage, images, metadata, etc. associated with all marketing and multiplatform initiatives) for all affiliates as it pertains to the VH1, Logo, MTV, and International Brands.
- Point person to collect and organize monthly programming priorities (e.g. video, images, copy) for all VMN channels to be used on all partners’ social media platforms.
- Support digital teams’ marketing efforts around launch and roll-out of TV Everywhere and channel apps.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 1 – 3 years relevant industry experience.
- Candidate should be extremely detail-oriented, reliable and a self-starter who is capable handling multiple projects at once.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to the changing industry and organization landscape.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills to interface across multiple levels (up to VP), and across groups.
- Strong project management and organizational skills; must be able to prioritize.
- Understanding of the digital television landscape.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint and Photoshop.
- Digital experience preferred.
- Design skills a plus.
Viacom - 17 months ago