CTC is in search of candidates for a senior manager career opportunity in Product Management for its Enterprise Services organization. Responsible for the planning, organization and strategic direction of product lines within the Enterprise Services Group of the client. Will be involved all stages of product life cycle development to help meet our revenue, cost & customer satisfaction objectives.
- Own and drive product development cycles for key initiatives within the DNS and DDoS Mitigation Services organization.
- Responsible for the conceptualization, launch and management of cloud-based DNS services and platform infrastructure.
- Responsible for revenue, profit and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to overall product, technology platform, vision, and market position for mobile, media, and registry services.
- Develop business plan, including strategic requirements, pricing; costs, revenue forecasts; capital costs, profit. Analyze and define roles and responsibilities of all ecosystem players, distribution channel alternatives and develop go-to-market strategies that diversify/grow and/or simplify sales and ultimately provide a superior customer experience.
- Generate Marketing Requirements Documents and Product Requirements Documents. Manage the entire product development cycle including requirements, documentation, resource mgmt, issue management, system integration, testing compliance, product launch and implementation; manage capital and expense budgets to ensure compliance with assessment while maintaining requirements for the product description.
- Lead the market analysis process to determine customer needs, industry direction, competitive product and market positioning and overall product strategy – including documentation of market assessment, competitive threats/intelligence, issues and opportunities with mobile operators, aggregators and application providers domestically and globally, where appropriate.
- Work with engineering development teams, 3rd-party vendors, sales and customer care teams to define Release Plans. Act as the project lead and interface with engineering and operations teams. Identify and interpret customer/stakeholder needs and translate feedback and user testing results into feature/functionality requirements.
- Manage product delivery programs to ensure Sales, Product Development, Operations and Service Delivery all play their part in the successful launch of a product or service.
- Drive product evolution and develop customer segmentation strategies -- evaluating product enhancements and customer change requests against strategic product direction and target markets.
- Develop and maintain product descriptions and sales collateral content; contribute to white papers, case studies, value propositions, customer presentations and social media content; assist with programs and product packaging/service bundling to enhance/maintain revenue.
- Attend industry trade shows and analyst briefings conference calls.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others in technical environment – working directly as interface between marketing, engineering and operations.
- Entrepreneurial personality and exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of product management and ability to communicate effectively about key technology issues involving both the DNS and DDoS Mitigation solutions.
- Strong experience in customer facing roles, including requirements capture, product assessment and planning, and ongoing customer feedback.
- Advanced office productivity tool skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Word, etc.
- Four year college degree required: in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering. Graduate degree preferred.
- 5-10 years Managed Services, Enterprise Software Development, or Managed Hosting experience required – including 4-6 years in product development or management.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Computer Technologies Consultants, Inc - 2 years ago