A Huntington Bank Teller provides Simply the Best customer service at all times.
- Personalizes each customer interaction while accurately processing banking transactions.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service by providing other general banking services, answering questions, and cross-selling Bank products and services, including referring customers to the sales team or other appropriate areas of the Bank.
- Meets and/or exceeds sales referral goals by understanding the customers' financial needs.
- Protects Huntington's assets by understanding and following policies and procedures, including balancing daily.
- Maintains customer confidentiality at all times.
Basic Qualifications High school diploma or GED is required
- Experience interacting with others within a work or team-based environment.
- Demonstrated experience communicating clearly and effectively with others and comfortableness in initiating conversations.
- Willingness and desire to achieve individual and team goals.
- Ability to demonstrate basic use of a computer and strong attention to detail.
Based on experience this position may be filled at a senior level.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bank - 2 years ago
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...